TRANSACTION TYPE & DETAILS
Date: November 16, 2021
Transaction Type: Sale
Property Type: Industrial Land
Size: 6,000,000 sq. ft.
Sale Price: $20,000,000 CAD
Since receiving the SIOR designation, Doré and his team regularly receive referral requests from brokers of different banners both in Canada and the United States. When Borron's team obtained a request to develop high tech sites in the Quebec City region, the association was quickly made.
- Identify potential sites of more than 20 acres;
- Ensure the availability of sufficient electrical power and optical fiber;
- And ensure that municipal zoning corresponds to future uses.
- This golf course corresponded in all aspects to the objectives.
- The city of Lévis was already planning high-tech use and quickly provided its support.
- Environmental and geotechnical studies had to be done while the golf course was still in operation.
- By having a deep understanding of the needs of the customer and of the targeted territory, Cushman & Wakefield ULC and Roger Doré & Associates Inc. were able to find a deal that satisfied both parties.
- Weekly Microsoft Teams meetings resolved any issues as they were brought to our attention.
PARTICIPANTS & INFORMATION PROVIDED BY
Roger Doré, SIOR
Randy Borron, SIOR