Preston Thomas' primary focus is in representing corporations, landlords, tenants and investors in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of warehouse space in the Greater Memphis Area, which includes Western Tennessee and Northern Mississippi. Preston's comprehensive knowledge of the Memphis industrial market has led him to being involved in over 300 transactions and over 24 million square feet since joining Colliers International in 2006.
- Colliers International-Member of the New Generation Network, the Young Industrial Brokers Group and the Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors-Pinnacle Producer's Club, 2011
- CoStar Power Broker Award for Industrial Leasing, 2007-2011
- Top 10 Young Memphis Business Recipient 2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration with emphasis in Real Estate, University of Mississippi
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
- Brokerage Management
- Corporate Services
- Distribution & Logistics
189,600 sq. ft.
John represented Dunlap and Kyle
William Preston represented Dunlap and Kyle
Cincinnati, OH - April 5, 2017
152,382 sq. ft.
Christopher represented WJM Partners, Inc.
Booneville, MS - August 21, 2013