Jay Kyle is a Principal and Director of Colliers International in Houston, Texas. Jay has over fifteen years of experience in nearly every aspect of the real estate industry, from direct tenant representation to the negotiation of sophisticated investment opportunities on behalf of top tier portfolio managers. Jay's skills include direct marketing, finance, investments and transaction negotiation and he always brings measurable value to his clients.
Jay is consistently a top producer at Colliers International and in 2009, earned his SIOR designation. The SIOR designation is a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge, production and ethics. Only 2,800 commercial brokers worldwide have earned this designation and less than 1,000 are Office Specialists.
In 2011, 2012 and 2013 Jay received the Colliers Everest Award. This achievement is bestowed upon the top 10% of all Colliers International brokers in the United States, Canada and Latin America and recognizes Top Producers in each market based on production.
- CoStar Power Broker Award
- Houston Business Journal: Heavy Hitter Award
- Colliers Titan Award for Production: 2007 - 2013
- Colliers Everest Award: 2011 - 2013
- Colliers Board of Directors: 2010 - 2014
- Colliers Top Producer: 2006 - 2013
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Houston Association of Realtors
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
- Corporate Services
55,622 sq. ft.
Jay represented Crown Castle
Russ represented Crown Castle
Alpharetta, GA - April 27, 2017