James V. Caronna, SIOR has been working in the commercial real estate industry for more than 25 years. During his career, Mr. Caronna has focused on the marketing and representation of corporate real estate including office, industrial, and investment property. His experience includes brokerage and negotiation for landlord and tenant interests as well as the ownership and analysis of investment property. Mr. Caronna is a principal of NAI KLNB, one of the largest full service commercial real estate providers in the Mid Atlantic region.
SELECTED PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- Averages over 600,000 sq. ft. of industrial/office/investment product leased or sold annually
- Past nominee for the "Single Largest Transaction of the Year" Award by the GBBR
- Has been elected as the Chairman of NAI Global's Industrial Council
- Elected to the Industrial Council Leadership Board of NAI Global
- Served on the National Board of Directors for the Society of Industrial/Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Past nominee for Realtor of the Year by Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors
- Served as President of Maryland/Washington/NOVA Chapter of SIOR
- Former Director of the Maryland Association of Realtors
Mr. Caronna's speaking engagements have included SIOR local and international conventions, the Johns Hopkins University Business Real Estate Master's Program, the Maryland Institute of Appraisers, the National Association of Industrial and Office Parks, and NAI Global meetings. He is married with three children and is an avid runner and tennis player.
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
- Corporate Services
- Distribution & Logistics
Chesapeake Real Estate Group, LLC
NAI KLNB Commercial Real Estate Services
117,200 sq. ft.
Scott represented Pacific Trade, Inc.
James represented Stats LLC
Baltimore, MD - August 1, 2010
|Committee||Committee Role||Begin Date||End Date
|Large Industrial Market Broker|| || ||
|GSA Reporter|| ||1/1/2006||12/31/2015
|Committee Council Leadership||Member - At Large||10/1/2014||9/30/2015
Viewing past 5 years committees |