Travis Land specializes in the industrial sector of the Commercial Real Estate market.
Travis has extensive closed deal experience associated with all types of real estate transactions including tenant and buyer representation, property dispositions, and build-to-suit/design-build representation. His market knowledge, combined with his hands on approach to the real estate industry, helps his clients evaluate their real estate options and choose a strategy that best meets their facility needs. Travis is recognized in the marketplace as a consistent top producer and adds significant value throughout the transaction process by creating substantial leverage for his clients.
Once a client – always a client.
- • Past NAI Partners Rookie of the Year award winner
- • Published articles in the Houston Business Journal, Texas Real Estate Business Magazine and SIOR Professional Report
- • Received NAI Partners’ Achievement Award in 2005, 2006 and 2007
- • National Association of Industrial and Office Properties “Industrial Rising Star” finalist 2006 and 2007
- • 2008 REDNews Texas Commercial Real Estate “Rising Star”
- • NAI Partners 2009 and 2012 Industrial Division #1 producer
- • NAI Partners 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 overall Top Ten Producer
- • 2013, 2014 and 2016 Houston Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate “Heavy Hitter” List
- • Closed 530 transactions in his fourteen year career
- • Closed 11,000,000 SF of transactions in his fourteen year career
- • Licensed real estate Agent in the State of Texas
- • SIOR Gulf Coast Chapter Board Member
- • Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designation
- • Graduated with a degree in Finance from Texas Tech University
Lee & Associates│Houston
28,270 sq. ft. / 2 acres
Houston, TX - August 29, 2014
Boyd Commercial, LLC / CORFAC International
22,400 sq. ft.
R. Conrad represented Herzstein Investments, Inc.
Travis represented ABB, Inc.
Houston, TX - May 1, 2014
|Committee||Committee Role||Begin Date||End Date
|Chapter Leadership Council||Member||10/1/2017||9/30/2018
|Chapter Leadership Council||Member||10/1/2016||9/30/2017
Viewing past 5 years committees |