Submit an SIOR Report Article
Writing an article is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and gain recognition with your industry peers and colleagues. We make every effort to place articles that are relevant to the commercial real estate industry, and we encourage you to contribute. You can easily submit an article online by filling out the Content Submission Form.
- Articles are typically 700-1400 words.
- Submissions must be made in a Microsoft word file.
- Photos and graphs can be included with your submission, but must be sent as attachments, and not embedded in the document. Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi or higher, color preferred) and in a JPEG, TIFF or EPS format.
- Supply the article title, byline, bio of the author, picture of the author, and a brief outline or synopsis of the article.
- Exclusive submissions are preferred. If your article has already appeared in another publication, please indicate where and when it ran.
- We cannot guarantee placement in the SIOR Report magazine, and we reserve the right to make modifications to submitted content.
- Submit your idea or material to email@example.com. We will then contact you to discuss possible next steps.
REGULAR DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- Chapter News: Reports and updates of SIOR Chapter events and announcements.
- Member News: Important member awards, company changes/promotions, or special announcements.
- Legislative Update: Legislative news relevant to the commercial real estate industry.
- Commercial Real Estate Index: Quarterly updates on the economic conditions and trends by each U.S. market.
- Young Professionals Corner: Trends, tips, and news about the industry written by SIOR Young Professionals.
Cover stories and featured articles typically are written by or feature input from our expert SIOR members. Each issue includes several articles from the following categories:
- Brokerage Skills
- Economic Trends & Updates
- Industrial or Office News & Insights
- Technology & Media
- International Trends & Insights
- Environmental Considerations
- Business Practices
Click here to browse article topic ideas for new authors Q1 (Spring) Issue
2018 EDITORIAL CALENDAR
COVER STORY: The Reuse of the Retail Store
Topics Due - Nov. 13, 2017
Materials Due - Jan. 12, 2018
Publication Date – Late-March
Q2 (Summer) Issue
COVER STORY: How the Last Mile is Impacting Warehousing & Logistics Topics Due – February 5
Materials Due – April 6
Publication Date – Late-June
Q3 (Fall) Issue COVER STORY: The Rise of Data Integration
Topics Due – May 4
Materials Due – July 6
Publication Date – Late-September
Q4 (Winter) Issue COVER STORY: The Next Phase of Co-Working
Topics Due – Aug. 1
Materials Due – Oct. 5
Publication Date – Late-December
Submit an article online by filling out the Content Submission Form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Interested in advertising in the SIOR Report? View the advertising catalog here.