SIORs are the most capable and experienced industrial and office brokerage practitioners in any market – delivering best in class service to clients while working together to advance the industry.
SIOR membership offers many rewarding benefits to help you extend your expertise, network with vetted real estate peers around the globe, and increase your income while staying ahead of the curve on relevant topics that matter most to you and your clients.
SIOR Member Associate
Join as a Member Associate to jump start the process of earning the SIOR designation and accelerate your career.
SIOR Member Associates benefit from professional development, early career resources, networking with industry leaders, and opportunities to build business.
- Access SIOR’s resources and network of more than 3,300 professionals to increase business.
- Distinguish yourself early in your career as a member of the SIOR community.
- Gain exposure to top-producing brokers while opening doors and creating opportunities.
- Benefit from a structured mentorship and guidance program led by current SIORs.
- Learn from relevant and timely education programs tailored for brokers seeking greater success.
- Receive discounted fees to attend World Conferences and Designation Courses.
“The Member Associate program kept me focused on ultimately achieving the goal of becoming a designee. It allowed me to go to meetings and interact with SIORs, further validating that SIOR is a great organization to be a part of.” - Dave Mathews, SIOR (Industrial Specialist), Colliers International
How to become an SIOR Member Associate?
SIOR Designation - Active Individual Membership
Why earn the SIOR designation?
Only a select 3,300 industrial and office real estate brokers are recognized as SIOR designees – a peak career achievement for CRE professionals.
SIOR Designees are the most qualified, successful, and experienced – the best of the best.
What does the SIOR designation provide?
- Prestige - Gain respect from your colleagues and clients by earning the highest achievement in your field.
- Exclusivity - Put yourself in exclusive company with the SIOR designation – held by 3,100 practitioners worldwide.
- Credibility - The most trusted and sought-after designation in the industry, providing instant recognition to help you win business.
- Visibility - The SIOR designation distinguishes you within your firm or network, placing you above the rest.
- Deal Generation - Network with the industry’s best, create long-lasting relationships, and generate more transactions.
- Professional Development - Relevant, timely education and best-practice sharing for your competitive edge.
- Connectivity - A global referral network across 36 countries with online platforms to keep you constantly connected to the best of the best.
"One referral can pay for years of membership in SIOR. One creative idea can impact an entire career." - Robert Thornburgh, SIOR (Industrial Specialist), Kidder Mathews
How do I earn the SIOR designation?
SIOR Associate Membership - Organizational Membership
Connect with SIOR designees, the world’s leading industrial and office transaction specialists.
Why Become an SIOR Associate Member?
How do I become an Associate Member?
- Business Opportunities – Gain direct access to more than 3,300 SIOR designees to network with and conduct business.
- Professional Development – SIOR education keeps you ahead of the curve.
- Recognition and Exposure – Identify your organization as an SIOR member.