Housing & Travel
Hilton Portland Downtown and The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel
All Fall World Conference activities will take place at the Hilton Portland Downtown, unless otherwise noted. Located in Portland’s business and entertainment district and one block from the MAX Light Rail System, this hotel offers easy access to top attractions including the Portland Saturday Market, the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, the Portland Art Museum, and many shopping and dining options. Rooms have been blocked for attendees at the Hilton Portland Downtown and its boutique sister-property, The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel, conveniently located across the street. From both locations you can walk to music and theater venues, tax-free shopping, Providence Park, craft breweries, and more.
Hilton Portland Downtown
921 SW Sixth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel
545 SW Taylor
Portland, OR 97204
A link to reserve your room at the Hilton/The Duniway will be sent in your conference registration email. The SIOR block at the Hilton Portland Downtown is sold out and there is very limited availability left in the SIOR block at the Duniway. If you are unable to secure your reservation at The Duniway, alternative hotels nearby and the distance to the Hilton are listed below. Please contact these hotels directly to make reservations at their prevailing rate.
The Heathman Hotel – 1 block
The Paramount Hotel – 2 blocks
Kimpton: Hotel Vintage Portland – 0.3 miles
Hotel Monaco Portland – 0.3 miles
The Nines Hotel – 0.2 miles
Hotel Lucia – 0.3 miles
The Benson Hotel – 0.3 miles
SIOR Block Room Rates
- The Duniway – Single/Double: $269.00
The SIOR room block is available until Monday, September 23, or the block sells out, whichever comes first.
SIOR has reserved a room block directly with the Hilton Portland and The Duniway and we do not endorse or have a relationship with any housing company. SIOR is not responsible for and cannot guarantee any reservations made through an outside housing company or third-party website. Any communication regarding your reservation made within the SIOR block will come from SIOR HQ or Hilton directly.
- Rates do not include the hotel occupancy tax rate or the Tourism Improvement District fee, currently at 15.3%.
- An early departure fee equal to $50.00 will be charged to guests who check out prior to the confirmed check out date. Please notify the hotel prior to or at check-in of any change in departure date to avoid the fee.
- A credit card is required to guarantee all guest room reservations.
- Cancellations must be received by the hotel 72 hours prior to arrival date or guests will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room and tax.
- Rates are available three (3) days prior and three (days) after the event, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
The Hilton Portland the Duniway are located approximately 10 miles from Portland International Airport (PDX).
Transportation Approximate Charges
- Taxi - $35.00
- Subway/Rail - $2.50
- SuperShuttle - $14.00
MAX Red Line
Public transportation to/from downtown Portland and PDX is available via the MAX Light Rail Service. The stop for the Hilton Portland is the Pioneer Square South stop. The trip is approximately 45 minutes and costs $2.50 each way.
Parking at Hilton Portland & The Duniway
- Self-Parking at Hilton Portland – Not Available
- Self-Parking at The Duniway - $35.00 per day
- Valet Parking at Hilton & The Duniway - $50.00 per day