*REMINDER: DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR PASSPORT*
HOTEL & TRAVEL
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
All SIOR 2023 Spring Event programs will take place at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, unless otherwise noted. Ideally located in downtown Montreal, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is the best place to start your journey in this vibrant city. With legendary Sainte-Catherine street a block away, the hotel is a short walk away from galleries, theaters, sporting and shopping venues and the storied cobbled streets of Old Montreal.
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
900 Rene Levesque Blvd., W
Montreal, Quebec H3B 4A5
You must register for the conference prior to making your hotel reservations. A link to reserve your room will be provided in your registration confirmation email. If you do not receive your confirmation email, please email email@example.com to receive the hotel reservation link.
SIOR has reserved a block of rooms directly with Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth and we do not endorse or have a relationship with any housing company. SIOR is not responsible for and cannot guarantee any reservations made through any outside housing company or website. Any communication regarding your reservation within our block will come from SIOR HQ or Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth directly.
The SIOR Block is available until 5:00 pm ET on Monday, April 3, 2023 or the block sells out, whichever comes first.
SIOR Block Room Rates
- Single/Double: $269 CAD
- Each additional occupant after two: $40 CAD per occupant
- Fairmont View: $295 CAD
- Junior Suite: $365 CAD
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Reservation Notes:
- Rates do not include state and local taxes, currently at 18.475%.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card.
- Cancellations must be received by the hotel 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a one-night room & tax cancellation fee.
- An Early Departure Fee of one night’s room and taxes will be charged for any changes to departure dates made upon or after arrival.
- Any reservations that fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will be considered a no-show and a charge or one night’s room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Rates are available three (3) days prior and three (3) das after the event, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
The Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is located approximately 20 minutes from Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport (YUL). The flat rate taxi between the airport and the hotel is $49 CAD each way.
747 Express Bus
The 747 Express bus service is provided by the City of Montreal 24 hours a day between downtown Montreal and Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Tickets are purchased at the cost of $11 CAD inside the terminal before boarding. When returning to the airport, a $11 CAD bus fare is paid aboard the bus (coins only, bills are not accepted). Tickets provide travelers with a transit pass valid on the STM bus and metro network for 24 hours.