Omni Amelia Island Resort
Nestled at the northeastern tip of a barrier island in Florida, the award-winning Omni Amelia Island Resort invites guests to a serene setting with picturesque views of Fernandina Beach's pristine white sands. Experience bliss lounging on the largest pool deck in northeast Florida, indulging in personalized spa treatments, achieving a "birdie" on our 36 holes of championship golf, or just steps away, access to unspoiled marshlands for kayaking and paddleboarding. The resort's diverse dining options cater to every palate, from family-friendly pizza spots to signature buffets and premium steak and seafood restaurants. All SIOR Spring 2024 event programs will take place at the hotel unless otherwise noted.
Omni Amelia Island
39 Beach Lagoon Rd
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
You must register for the conference prior to making your hotel reservations. We do expect the room block to sell out. A link to reserve your room will be provided in your registration confirmation email. If you do not receive your confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the hotel reservation link.
SIOR has reserved a block of rooms directly with Omni Amelia Island and we do not endorse or have a relationship with any housing company. SIOR is not responsible for and cannot guarantee any reservations made through any outside housing company or website. Any communication regarding your reservation within our block will come from SIOR HQ or Omni Amelia Island directly.
The SIOR Block is available through 5 p.m. EDT, Thursday, April 4, 2024, or the block sells out, whichever comes first.
SIOR Block Room Rates
*Only applicable for the Omni Amelia Island Resort Hotel and the Villas of Amelia Island
Due to high demand this conference, hotel rooms within the SIOR block are selling fast and availability is limited. The links to book in the SIOR block can be found in your registration confirmation email. Alternative options are below:
- If you are not able to get your preferred dates within the links above, you may be able to book directly and out-side the blocks, specifically in one of the villa properties at the Omni at Amelia Island. Click here to check public availability for Villa rentals.
- SIOR also has a block of overflow rooms at the Residence Inn in Fernandina Beach. The Residence Inn will provide a complimentary shuttle to the Omni. If you are interested in booking at this property, please send an email to email@example.com for details and booking information.
- The Home2Suites by Hilton, near to the Residence Inn, is also showing availability. Please visit their website here to book directly.
- There are also nearby options on Airbnb and Vrbo. Plug in “Omni Amelia Island” as your search parameter and a map will show you the closest available options for you to book via Airbnb and Vrbo.
Omni Amelia Island Resort Reservation Notes:
- Rates do not include state and local taxes, currently at 12%
- Rates do not include the taxable nightly resort fee of $21 per night.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card and will be charged first night’s room and tax as a deposit.
- Cancellations must be received by the hotel 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a one-night room & tax cancellation fee.
- An Early Departure Fee of one night’s room and taxes will be charged for any changes to departure dates made upon or after arrival.
- Any reservations that fail to arrive on the scheduled arrival date will be considered a no-show and a charge or one night’s room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Rates are available three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the event, subject to availability of guest rooms at the time of reservation.
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Distance: 29 miles