Louisiana Commercial Realty is the only commercial real estate broker in Louisiana and Mississippi with the SIOR and CCIM designation and an MBA as the managing director.
Robert Hand provides a higher level of service to buyers and sellers of New Orleans commercial real estate, and his credentials show it:
1. The only commercial real estate broker in Louisiana who also is a Registered Investment Advisor with a Series 7 securities license.
2. An MBA degree.
3. The CCIM designation.
4. The SIOR designation.
Our training means we can discuss the most complex issues to institutional buyers of commercial real estate but can also address the emotional needs of individual buyers. We are better communicators, better negotiators with high ethical standards, simply working harder for clients. What this means to you is that you receive a higher level of service.
Robert is known for using the latest technology to help buyers and sellers solve their real estate problems. His clients benefit from expertise using the latest satellite mapping, knowledge of zoning, and investment analysis. He brings a high level of ethical conduct to the industry, with great attention to detail and professionalism, and is known for acquisition and disposition of large complex commercial properties.
- ◾Past industry panel member for the NASD Board of Arbitrators
- ◾Past President, New Orleans MSU Alumni Association
- ◾Past President, International Association of Financial Planners
- NASD Licensed Series 7 and Series 65 Registered Investment Advisor
- Commercial Investment Division, New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- International Council of Shopping Centers
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
Capten Industrial Funds LLC
Walnut Creek, CA
Louisiana Commercial Realty, LLC
27,752 sq. ft.
Erik represented CertiFit, Inc.
Robert represented CertiFit, Inc.
New Orleans, LA - November 27, 2013