SIOR Chapters are geographic segments of the SIOR membership that have authority to govern and represent SIORs’ commercial real estate interests within a specific local/regional territory.
- SIOR members belong to 48 chapters around the continental United States, Canada, and Europe.
- Chapter membership is required and contingent upon approval of membership in the Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS®.
- Chapter assignment is determined by the physical location of the member/applicant’s primary business address.
- Chapters establish individual market production (Gross Fee Income) requirements for membership.
Chapters offer additional membership benefits:
- Chapters host business development & networking events.
- Chapters offer educational programs & professional development.
- Chapters provide access to institutional clients & service providers.
Refer to each Chapter page for following information:
- Chapter territory
- Chapter contact information
- Chapter calendar of meetings/events
- Gross Fee Income Requirements by market