RAYMOND S. ALLEY, SIOR
2003- Present Walker-Alley and Associates, LLC
• Recognized expert witness First Judicial District Court Caddo Parish, Louisiana September 11, 2001
• Conduct sale and lease transactions involving industrial, office and retail properties in the Shreveport-Bossier, LA market.
• Develop advanced industrial marketing programs.
• Prepare annual market reviews and forecasts for Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) national publication.
• Additional commercial brokerage experience in other markets including Charleston, SC; Little Rock, AR; Jackson, MS; Baton Rouge, LA; Monroe, LA; Montgomery, AL; and Savannah, GA.
1983-2003 Sealy and Company, Inc. Shreveport, LA
1982 Louisiana Tech University Ruston, LA
B. A., Business Administration/Marketing
2016 UNITED STATES NAVAL WAR COLLEGE/ COLLEGE of NAVAL COMMAND AND STAFF, 2016
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Active Industrial Member
National Association of Realtors
Louisiana Realtors Association
Northwest Louisiana Association of Realtors (NWLAR)
Commercial Investment Division (NWLAR)
Eighth Air Force Commander’s Consultation Committee
U.S. Naval Institute
Shreveport-Bossier Military Affairs Council
President, Loyola College Prep Alumni Association and Member of Board of Trustees (1986)
Shreveport Airport Authority 2000-2011; Chairman 2003 and 2008
President Commercial Investment Division NW Louisiana Board of Realtors
United States Naval War College Foundation (Life Member)
P.O. BOX 1757 SHREVEPORT, LA 71166
PHONE 318.222.2022 FAX 318-222-7534 E-MAIL RAYMOND@WALKERALLEY.COM
- BACHELOR of SCIENCE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION/MARKETING LOUISIANA TECH UNIV., 1982; UNITED STATES NAVAL WAR COLLEGE, COLLEGE of NAVAL COMMAND AND STAFF, 2016
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
- Distribution & Logistics
Walker-Alley and Associates
10,464 sq. ft.
Angela represented Chesapeake Energy
Shreveport, LA - March 31, 2014