SIOR recognizes the largest transactions conducted by SIOR members annually.
Awards are presented in the following categories based on dollar volume.
- Alternative Asset (other)
- Member Associate
- Affiliate Member*
* Affiliate M2M Transaction - Recognizes the largest transaction between an SIOR designee and an SIOR Affiliate member.
Guidelines and rules for 2021 Transaction Awards (awarded in Spring 2022):
SIOR HQ must receive transactions through the online form no later than January 31, 2022. PDF copies of the previous transaction forms will not be accepted.
- Commencement/closing date of the transaction must fall between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- Participants must have been Active Designees, Member Associates, or Affiliate Members at the time the transaction commenced or closed.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Awards are open to Active Designees, Member Associates, Affiliate Members, and Designees acting as a principal of their firm.
- The member submitting the transaction is responsible for its accuracy.
- Debt/Equity transactions are not eligible for awards.
- If the transaction involved a portfolio investment or is an investment sale, the appropriate Investment box must be checked on the form.
- To be considered for an M2M award, the transaction must involve two (or more) Active Designees, Affiliate Members, or Member Associates.
- If a transaction is published and it is requested that the volume remain confidential, the transaction will not be considered for an award unless all participating members agree to drop the request for confidentiality.
- Award winners are determined in February; notified by SIOR Headquarters in March; and presented with their awards during SIOR's TransACT 360 event.
- Transaction Awards are based on self-reported data and are confirmed with the submitter prior to announcement. SIOR takes no responsibility for erroneously reported data.
Top Transactions of the Year
SIOR also identifies the overall top deals for the year, regardless if another member was involved. The following top lists are highlighted:
View past Top Lists here
- Top Industrial Deal of the Year by Chapter
- Top Office Deal of the Year by Chapter
- Top 50 Office Transactions of the Year
- Top 50 Industrial Transactions of the Year
**Lists subject to change