Commercial Broker in Tucson for 35 years, specialize in office and medical property.
Represent large healthcare REIT, HCPI, and Tucson Medical Center and other office landlords.
Have had wide experience on the community service side.
Principal in PICOR Commercial Real Estate Services since 1998.
THOMAS S. KNOX, SIOR
Tom Knox has been a professional in the commercial real estate business since 1977. His diverse experience includes five years as a real estate broker with CB Commercial Real Estate Services conducting sales and lease transactions in the office building specialty. Mr. Knox was promoted to sales manager and then Resident Manager and Vice President in 1982 through 1990. In 1991, Mr. Knox was a founder of MST Enterprises, Inc. and its joint venture partner Intermountain Asset Services. These companies provided real estate services to the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the State of Arizona. In 1995, Mr. Knox joined PICOR specializing in office, medical building and investment properties.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
• EJC Enterprises
• West Coast Capital
• Health Care Properties
• City of Tucson
• Ramparts Investments
• Tucson Medical Center
• Alta Vista Communities
• Commerce Bank
• First Credit Union
• Bank of Oklahoma
• Pantano Behavioral Services
• Rio West Development
• Venture West Development
• Arete Associatess
• Tucson Orthopedic Institute
• Retina Associates Southwest
• Arizona’s Children Association
AFFILIATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Arizona’s Children Association - Board of Directors, Chairman
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) - Member
• Arizona Theater Company - Board of Directors
• Metropolitan Pima Alliance - Board of Directors, Past President
• Greenfields Country Day School - Board of Directors
• American Red Cross – Chairman, Facilities Committee
• Greater Tucson Foundation - Chairman, Investment Committee
• Pima County Real Estate Research Council - Board of Directors
University of Arizona – Tucson, AZ
Bachelor of Arts -Finance/Economics
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
The Acclaim Group
Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR
Tucson, AZ - November 1, 2011