SIOR Designation - Active Individual Membership
Why earn the SIOR designation?
- Signifies a professional achievement, positioning you above your competition.
- Build your business revenue and enhance your professional development.
What does the SIOR designation provide?
- Industry Prestige – Only 2,900 practitioners hold the SIOR designation worldwide.
- Credibility – Corporate and real estate executives recognize the value of the SIOR designation, helping you win assignments.
- Deal Generation – Network with the industry’s best, create new relationships, and ultimately generate more transactions.
- Professional Development – The SIOR Center for Career Advancement provides education for your competitive edge.
- Connectivity – SIOR technology platforms to keep you connected to SIOR designees.
SIOR Candidate Membership is for industrial and office brokerage practitioners working toward qualifying for the SIOR designation within the next five years.
If earning the SIOR designation is your ultimate goal, and you are interested in meeting eligibility requirements within the next five years, joining as an SIOR Candidate is the initial step to becoming an SIOR designee.
Who are SIOR Candidate Members?
- Industrial and office brokerage specialists with three to eight years experience who are not yet qualified to apply for the SIOR designation.
- Rising professionals taking the next step in advancing their careers.
Benefits of SIOR Candidate Membership?
- Start the process of becoming an SIOR designee.
- Benefit from interaction with SIOR designees and access to SIOR’s education.
- Establish relationships with SIOR members and create your SIOR network.
- Build your business revenue and enhance professional development.
- Gain recognition as a rising industrial or office practitioner in your market.
- Benefit from valuable insight and instruction through mentor relationships.
- Receive discounted access to SIOR World Conferences and SIOR designation courses.
“I would highly recommend the candidate program. The earlier you sign up as candidate, the more benefit you will receive in preparing to earn your SIOR designation. Choosing the right mentor and using him/her to introduce you to the SIOR program and benefits as well as network with other SIORs is invaluable.”
SIOR Associate Membership - Organizational Membership
Connect with SIOR designees, the world’s leading industrial and office transaction specialists.
Why Become an SIOR Associate Member?
- Business Opportunities – Gain direct access to more than 2,900 SIOR designees to network with and conduct business.
- Professional Development – The SIOR Center for Career Advancement keeps you ahead of the curve.
- Recognition and Exposure – Identify your organization as an SIOR member.