SIOR Designation - Active Individual Membership
Why earn the SIOR designation?
Only a select 3,164 industrial and office real estate brokers are recognized as SIOR Designees – a peak career achievement for CRE professionals.
SIOR Designees are the most qualified, successful, and experienced – the best of the best.
What does the SIOR designation provide?
- Prestige - Gain respect from your colleagues and clients by earning the highest achievement in your field.
- Exclusivity - Put yourself in exclusive company with the SIOR designation – held by 3,000 practitioners worldwide.
- Credibility - The most trusted and sought-after designation in the industry, providing instant recognition to help you win business.
- Visibility - The SIOR designation distinguishes you within your firm or network, placing you above the rest.
- Deal Generation - Network with the industry’s best, create long-lasting relationships, and generate more transactions.
- Professional Development - Relevant, timely education and best-practice sharing for your competitive edge.
- Connectivity - A global referral network across 34 countries with online platforms to keep you constantly connected to the best of the best.
"One referral can pay for years of membership in SIOR. One creative idea can impact an entire career." - Robert Thornburgh, SIOR [Industrial Specialist]
SIOR Candidate Membership is for industrial and office brokerage practitioners working toward qualifying for the SIOR designation within the next five years.
If earning the SIOR designation is your ultimate goal, and you are interested in meeting eligibility requirements within the next five years, joining as an SIOR Candidate is the initial step to becoming an SIOR designee.
Who are SIOR Candidate Members?
- Industrial and office brokerage specialists with three to eight years experience who are not yet qualified to apply for the SIOR designation.
- Rising professionals taking the next step in advancing their careers.
Benefits of SIOR Candidate Membership?
- Start the process of becoming an SIOR designee.
- Benefit from interaction with SIOR designees and access to SIOR’s education.
- Establish relationships with SIOR members and create your SIOR network.
- Build your business revenue and enhance professional development.
- Gain recognition as a rising industrial or office practitioner in your market.
- Benefit from valuable insight and instruction through mentor relationships.
- Receive discounted access to SIOR World Conferences and SIOR designation courses.
“I would highly recommend the candidate program. The earlier you sign up as candidate, the more benefit you will receive in preparing to earn your SIOR designation. Choosing the right mentor and using him/her to introduce you to the SIOR program and benefits as well as network with other SIORs is invaluable.”
SIOR Associate Membership - Organizational Membership
Connect with SIOR designees, the world’s leading industrial and office transaction specialists.
Why Become an SIOR Associate Member?
- Business Opportunities – Gain direct access to more than 2,900 SIOR designees to network with and conduct business.
- Professional Development – The SIOR Center for Career Advancement keeps you ahead of the curve.
- Recognition and Exposure – Identify your organization as an SIOR member.