The SIOR designation is a professional achievement for highly qualified commercial real estate practitioners with a strong transactional history in brokerage, fee-based services, or executive management.
Who are SIOR designees?
- Specialists in industrial and office markets.
- "Transaction Closers" recognized by developers, lenders, and investors.
- Top producing professionals – closing on average more than 30 transactions per year.
- The Best of the Best – meet SIOR’s production, education, and ethical requirements.
The SIOR designation is granted in one of six specialist categories:
- Industrial – transaction specialist
- Office – transaction specialist
- Industrial & Office (Dual) – transaction specialist
- Sales Management – manages at least 10 sales or leasing agents
- Executive Management – manages 100+ agents in three or more offices
- Advisory Services – consultant or advisory practitioner
How do I earn the SIOR designation?