SIOR Candidate Membership is for industrial and office brokerage practitioners working towards qualifying for the SIOR designation within the next five years.
If earning the SIOR designation is your ultimate goal, and you are interested in meeting eligibility requirements within the next five years, joining as an SIOR Candidate is the initial step to becoming an SIOR designee.
Who are SIOR candidates?
• Industrial and office brokerage specialists with three to eight years’ experience who are
not yet qualified to apply for the SIOR designation.
• Rising professionals taking the next step in advancing their careers. SIOR Candidate Membership Responsibilities:
• Progressively work for a maximum of five years towards qualification to apply for the SIOR
• Meet regularly with a mentor in the local Chapter and report progress towards qualification.
• Attend at least one World Conference within 36 months of candidacy. Candidates are
welcome to attend all World Conferences. Candidates will benefit from interaction with SIOR
designees and access to SIOR’s education.
• Complete the Core Components of Commercial Brokerage coursework during candidacy.
Successful completion fulfills the SIOR designation education requirement.
How do I become an SIOR candidate?