Why write for SIOR’s quarterly magazine Professional Report or the new blog, SIOR Pulse?
Writing an article or blog post is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and gain recognition with your industry peers and colleagues. All content for SIOR publications are informative and relevant to the commercial real estate industry, and we encourage you to contribute.
To Submit Professional Report Articles:
To submit your blog post requests, please fill out our Professional Report Article Submission Form, review the terms of agreement, and submit your request, and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Articles are typically 700-1400 words.
- Submissions must be made in a Microsoft word file.
- Photos and graphs can be included with your submission, but must be sent as attachments, and not embedded in the document. Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi or higher, color preferred) and in a JPEG, TIFF or EPS format.
- Supply the article title, byline, bio of the author, picture of the author, and a brief outline or synopsis of the article.
- Exclusive submissions are preferred. If your article has already appeared in another publication, please indicate where and when it ran.
- We cannot guarantee placement in the Professional Report magazine, and we reserve the right to make modifications to submitted content.
To Submit Blog Posts:
To submit your blog post requests, please fill out our Blog Submission Form
, review the terms of agreement, and submit your request, and we will get in touch with you shortly.
For more details and information about submitting an article for consideration, please click here or contact Alexis Fermanis, Director of Communications