* Update as of May 26, 2020: While many of you are facing uncertainty in your local market, we want you to be confident in the continuity and strength of your SIOR network. With that, the SIOR Board has voted to provide continuity in its volunteer leadership by extending the terms by one year. This includes the SIOR Board of Directors, Regional Directors, Committee Chairs, and Vice-Chairs.
SIOR recently elected its 2020 officers during its Spring World Conference in Washington, DC. The elected officers will be installed in Portland, Ore. prior to the SIOR Fall World Conference in October of this year.
SIOR's current President-Elect, Mark J. Duclos, SIOR, Hartford, Conn., will assume office as SIOR President. The current Vice President, Patrick Sentner, SIOR, Pittsburgh, Penn. will become President-Elect.
Patricia J. Loveall, SIOR, Seattle, Wash., has been elected as SIOR's Vice President. After serving a one-year term as Vice President, Loveall will serve as President-elect for a year and then step into the Presidency of SIOR in the fall of 2022.
Cathy A. Jones, SIOR, Las Vegas, has been elected to serve a two-year term as SIOR’s Treasurer.
The following were elected to serve on SIOR’s Board of Directors as Members-at-Large:
- Nim Frazer, Jr., SIOR, Montgomery, Ala.
- Gabriel M. Silverstein, SIOR, New York City, N.Y.
- Felix G. Tejada, SIOR, Garza García, N.L., Mexico
- Taber A. Thill, SIOR, Las Vegas, Nev.
In addition, Frederic Schneider, SIOR, London, UK was re-elected for a two-year term as an International Member-at-Large.
The following SIOR members were also elected to serve as Regional Directors for a two-year term:
- Great Lakes Regional Director: Daniel Smolensky, SIOR, Chicago, Ill.
- South Regional Director: Brad Moffatt, SIOR, Birmingham, Ala.
- Northeast Regional Director: Garry R. Holmes, SIOR, Boston, Mass.
- Canada Regional Director: Rob Renaud, SIOR, Toronto, ON
- West Regional Director: Rob Martensen, SIOR, Phoenix, Ariz.