Jack J. Britvan, SIOR
Jack J. Britvan, SIOR began his Real Estate Career in 1977 and is President and Owner of Commercial Realty Services of Long Island, Inc., Jericho, New York.
Jack is past President (2004/2005) of the New York City and Downstate New York Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and in 2005 received an award from SIOR for Community Service for being a catalyst in creating Nassau County’s smoking ban which has spread throughout the United States.
He is a founding board member of the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS) and had been a Board Member for the first 20 years of CIBS’s establishment. In January 2011 Jack retired as Secretary to the CIBS Executive Board of Directors. On November 10, 2010 Jack was honored by CIBS via his receiving of CIBS Distinguished Leadership Award.
From 2006-2017, Jack has been re-elected Vice President of the Metro NY Chapter of NYSCAR. (New York State Commercial Association of Realtors)
Metro New York Chapter of New York State Commercial Association of Realtors (NYSCAR).
Jack has taught the New York Real Estate Broker’s course at LIU/C.W. Post College and has been a lecturer and panelist to various organizations.
Jack “actively” participates in several charities:
The American Cancer Society (for 24 years), where Jack served on the Long Island Board of Directors for eight years, was a member of the Division’s Executive Committee for 5 years, served as Income Development Chairman for two consecutive terms and created several successful fundraising events.
Jack was personally honored at a function hosted by OSI Pharmaceutical for his involvement in enacting Nassau County Smoking Bans which has spread to New York State and Nationally.
Other charities include the Executive Advisory Board of CAPS (Child Abuse Prevention Services) retired in April 2008 and he is a former member of WLIW Public Television Advisory Council. Initial Board Member of Project Heal in 2010 and retired in 2016. Jack has also worked with and been honored by The Theresa Foundation and the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI).
- Have been Honored by The American Cancer Society, Project Heal, The Theressa Foundation and several other Charities
- 2005 recieved SIOR's Recognition of Community Service Award
- In 2010 recieved CIBS Lifetime Achievement Award
- Recieved The American Cancer Society's GREAT AMERICAN SMOKEOUT AWARD for leadership in Establishing The New Smoking Bans that were established on Long Island and has spread throughout The Country.
- Former President of The Down State New York Chapter of SIOR
- Founding Board Member of Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS)
- Vice President of New York Metro Chapter of NYSCAR (New York State Commercial Association of Realtors)
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
- Brokerage Management
Commercial Realty Services of Long Island
42,000 sq. ft.
William represented Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburg
Jack represented Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburg
Brooklyn, NY - May 15, 2016
|Committee||Committee Role||Begin Date||End Date
|SPB - Brokerage Management|| ||1/1/2006||1/1/2020
|SPB - Tenant Representation|| ||1/1/2006||1/1/2020
Viewing past 5 years committees |