How to send an SIOR Connect message (benefit of SIOR Members only):
1. Log onto MySIOR.
2. Enter your MySIOR username and password. (Members only.)
3. Once on the MySIOR homepage, scroll your mouse over SIOR Connect, located on the top
grey menu bar.
4. When the menu drops down, select “Message Generator.”
5. You will now be on the SIOR Connect home page. From here, you should select your “
6. Select members and listing by location (simply type in the locations you want to target) and
by member type(s) and areas of practice. These are the members who will
receive your message.
7. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
8. Click submit to generate your email address.
9. You will now be directed to a new screen. On this page you will see a custom email address.
10. Copy and paste this email address into the “TO” field on your email (Outlook, Gmail, etc.).
11. Draft your message and send from your email platform. You do not need to include a
subject line because SIOR Connect will automatically populate the subject line.
12. When you send the email from your platform, SIOR HQ will receive notification and will review
prior to sending to the targeted group.
13. Once we approve, you will receive notification that it was sent to the targeted member
group. You will also receive a copy of the message.
Please contact the SIOR membership department with any questions.