Associate Membership - Organizational Membership
SIOR Associate Membership - Your organization's connection to SIOR designees, the world’s leading industrial and office transaction specialists.
Who are SIOR Associate Members?
- Organizations with a vital interest in corporate real estate services and industrial or office development.
- Developers; Corporations leasing, buying, and owning real estate; Educational institutions, and General Practitioners who want to provide services and do business with SIOR designees.
Associate status is granted in one of four categories:
- Corporate Associate - companies that own/buy/lease significant amounts of industrial and/or office real estate.
- Developer Associate - companies that develop industrial and/or office real estate facilities.
- Educator Associate - accredited educational institutions offering degree programs in real estate.
- General Associate - for practitioners who are not third-party brokers but are involved in industrial or office real estate.
How do I become an Associate Member?
The admissions procedure for Associate status is similar to that for Active Membership, although no educational criteria exam or courses are required.