S C JAISIMHA, SIOR, MRICS
Jaisimha has more than 18+ years of experience in commercial real estate with 15 years of tenant-rep, specializing in market research, Valuation, built-to-suit transactions, relocation, development & investment joint ventures and portfolio consolidations.
Jaisimha is responsible for the operations of INDUS India offices. Operating from Bangalore office, he oversees the provision of corporate real estate advisory services throughout India.
He also specializes in the areas of Real Estate Strategic Advice, Negotiations & Deal structuring & Valuations. Having travelled & worked extensively, he has the market knowledge of active metros in India like Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore. Major specialisations include providing Corporate Real Estate Solutions for Information Technology companies, banking and financial institutions, industrial manufacturing set-ups, High End Engineering and Research & Development centers, Data Storage companies etc., operating on a Pan India basis apart from the Professional Assessment (Valuation) of land & building
He has excellent landlord/developers relationships. Some of his key business relationships & transactions delivered include Metlife, Canon, Perfexa, Tavant Technologies, ebookers, CSC, Aviva, Vatika Group, Emerson, Marvell, Birla Sunlife, Cisco Systems, Unisys, Baxter, Bharat Petroleum, Wipro, Johnson Controls, Rieter, Regal Beloit, Fiat, to name a few.
Prior to this, he was with CRESA Partners and Insignia Brooke in the capacity of Sr. Vice President and Associate Director respectively, responsible for the Northern India operations which included development & delivery of all product lines such as Transactions, Valuations, Research & Consultancy and human resource recruitment & managing the day-to-day administration.
• Strategic planning and real estate budgeting
• City selection & location analysis
• Property negotiations & Procurement
• Corporate consolidations / cost reductions
• Crafting & Creating sophisticated Built to Suit facilities
• Best & professional real estate practices
Some of the major transactions:
• CSC – 100,00,000 Sq. ft. of Development facility in Noida
• Emerson – 400,000 sq. ft. - R & D & Corporate office facilities in Pune & Chandigarh
• Honeywell – 80,000 sq. ft. of office space and retail facilities in Delhi & Gurgaon
• LSI Technologies – 400,000 sq.ft. of high-end lab facility in Pune & Bangalore
• Agilent Technologies – 25,000 sq.ft. of corporate office in New Delhi.
• Herbalife – 200,000 sq.ft. of corporate & regional offices in Mumbai & Bangalore
• Johnson Controls – 250,000 sq.ft. of software & corporate office facility in Noida, Gurgaon & Delhi.
• Fiat India – 200 acres & 1 million sq.ft. of built area – valuation & marketing strategy in Mumbai
• Laird Technology – Valuation & marketing strategy for their 200,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility in Chennai.
• Whitford US – 50,000 sq.ft. of industrial facility in Bangalore
• Leeboy India – 175,000 sq.ft. of built-to-suit industrial facility in Bangalore
• eBookers – 80,000 sq.ft. of back office facility for this travel major in New Delhi
• Canon – 40,000 sq.ft. of software, corporate office & retail facility in Gurgaon
• Telcordia – 10,000 sq.ft. of office in Gurgaon
• Tavant Technologies – 25,000 sq.ft. of software lab in Noida
• Metlife – 50,000 sq.ft. of regional & marketing offices across Northern & Eastern India
• IMS Health - 400,000 sq.ft. of space acquisition in Bangalore
• Motorola Mobility - 100,000 sq.ft. of lease renewal in Bangalore
• Motorola Solutions - 100,000 sq.ft. of lease renewal in Bangalore
MAJOR CLIENTS REPRESENTED IN A PROFESSIONAL CAREER SPANNING 18+ YEARS:
• ABN Amro
• Agilent Technologies
• Aviva Life Insurance
• Bharat Petroleum
• Bharat Petroleum
• Bharti Airtel
• Bharti AXA
• Birla Sun Life
• Café Coffee day
• CITI Bank
• Computer Science Corp
• Halcrow Consulting
• Indian Oil Corporation
• Johnson Controls
• Keane/NTT Data • Laird Technologies
• LG Electronics
• LSI Technologies
• Marvell Semi-conductors
• MD Everywhere
• MSC Software
• PSI Data Systems
• Regal Beloit
• Standard Chartered Bank
• Tavant Technologies
• Vatika Group