Jarret Venghaus serves as Senior Vice President of the Jones Lang LaSalle Tenant Representation Industrial group.
Industrial end-user representation, cost-reduction strategies, leases, lease renewal negotiations, build-to-suit, design-build projects and disposition of surplus properties
Years of experience
Mr. Venghaus has negotiated leases, acquisitions and dispositions of industrial properties for over 12 years. His primary focus is simple – increase profitability and lowering his clients’ risk profile.
- Recently ranked #5 in Black's Guide Young Guns under 35
- Honored as ProLogis' Trailblazer Broker of the Year in 2005 & 2006
- Received Jones Lang LaSalle Top Achiever Award in 2011
- Received The Staubach Company's Top Achiever Award 2006, 2007, 2008
- Finalist for National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Rising Star Award
- Advisory Board Chairman for C.H.A.R.M. Prison Ministries
- Mr. Venghaus received a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Distribution from Texas A&M University.
220,000 sq. ft. / 100 acres
Houston, TX - April 27, 2016
66,243 sq. ft. / 301,870 sq. ft. space
Bill represented Aldine ISD
Houston, TX - March 30, 2015