Richard is well established in the Philadelphia business community. He has been called upon by the leaders of the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation, the Commerce Department, and members of City Council regarding the attraction and retention of manufacturing and distribution businesses in Philadelphia, and the further development of its port.
He has represented Thyssenkrupp Budd Company, Albertson’s, First Industrial, Liberty Property Trust, TJX Company, Smithfield Foods, Volvo Road Machinery, Staples, Kaman Industrial Technologies, Eller Media, Dependable Distribution Services, and many other corporations during his career.
Richard graduated from Penn State in 1982, with a B.S. in Business Logistics, and holds an MBA in Finance from Drexel University (1986).
- Largest Deal, Colliers International, Philadelphia
- Everest Sales Volume Award, Colliers International, Philadelphia
- Costar Power Broker Award, multiple years
- Philadelphia Business Journal Industrial Deal of the Year
- Drexel University, MBA Finance
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. Business Logistics
Areas of Practice
- Tenant Representation
- Distribution & Logistics
Overland Park, KS
Philadelphia, PA - December 23, 2011