Bruce has been active in commercial real estate since 1977. As Vice President and Sacramento Regional Partner of the Lee Sammis Company, a major commercial real estate development company based out of Newport Beach, Bruce’s duties included directing the marketing of the office and industrial products, acquisition of properties and overseeing the day to day activities of the 25 person staff. He joined Colliers International in 1987 and earned several awards during his tenure, including a Top Producer in the Colliers International Sacramento Office for ten years and a Top Producer in the United States for five of those years. Bruce specializes in office leasing and sales, and is a partner in the Sacramento Region’s most dynamic and dominant office team, the Capital Region Office Specialists “CROS”. Along with the entire CROS Team, Bruce joined Cushman & Wakefield, in January 2011.
WORK EXPERIENCE – CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
− University Enterprises – CSUS
− ICF/Jones & Stokes
− Agilent Technologies
− Harsch Investment Properties
− VSP Global
− CW Capital
KEY ASSIGNMENTS -
• Represented CW Capital Properties in the 123,417 SF, 8 year lease to State of California, California Health Benefit Exchange.
• Represented Bayer CropScience in the purchase of an 187,000 square foot building to accommodate their Northern California expansion/consolidation.
• Represented VSP Global on the purchase of a 77,000 square foot office building to facilitate their campus expansion.
• Represented Sacramento State in the lease of the remaining ±60,000 SF of space available at 7667 Folsom Blvd. to California Northstate College.
• Represented VSP Optics in the purchase of an 80,000 square foot office/industrial building to facilitate the expansion/relocation of their lens manufacturing unit.
• Represented Landlord Elliott Homes, in the ±87,341 square foot ACCT call center lease, bringing 600 new jobs to Sacramento.
• Represented General Services Administration, as co-agent, in the 75,000 SF Department of Education office lease, and the HUD 10 year 77,000 square feet lease.
• Represented the ORACLE Corporation on the $19,000,000 sale of 17 acres and a 117,000 square foot office building on their Rocklin campus.
• Represented Agilent Technologies in the lease of 125,000 square feet of office space, in two buildings
• Represented VSP Global on the sale of their 94,000 square foot, five building complex.
• Represented DST Output in the sale of their 221,000 square foot, 3-building complex for $37,600,000.
• Represented University Enterprises - CSUS in the purchase of the 188,000 square foot, 3-story office building for $35,300,000.
• Represented Harsch Investment Properties in the 180,000 SF, 10 year lease to ACS State Healthcare (XEROX).
EDUCATION, MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
• Bachelor of Science in Marketing California State University, Sacramento
• Active member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS)
• California State University Sacramento, Board of Directors, Executive Committee and President, Alumni Association
• President & Board of Directors, Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)