Jonathan B. Tesser, SIOR
Executive Vice President
Mr. Tesser has over 24 years of career experience in corporate real estate. As a consultant and broker, he has advised some of the largest owners and corporations in the United States. Jon assists clients in a multitude of varied transactions including the sales and leasing of office and industrial properties, development consultation, market analysis and landlord and tenant representation.
Career History & Professional Recognition
• Joined Jones Lang LaSalle in September 2011 as an Executive Vice President in the company’s Central New Jersey office.
• Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle served as Senior Vice President in Cassidy/Turley’s (formerly Colliers) New Jersey industrial group for over 22 years.
• Completed more than 100 million s.f. of office and industrial leasing and sales transactions representing owners and tenants throughout the US.
• Clients served include Johnson & Johnson, Bunzi USA, Staples, The Sports Authority, Praxair, Mitsubishi Electric, Royal Doulton USA, Synnex Corporation, Costco, LVMH, W.W. Grainger, Ecolab Inc., AEW, BlackRock Realty Advisors, LaSalle Partners, Cabot Properties, RREEF, Matrix Development, Invesco, Michelin Tire Corporation, BASF and Bristol Myers Squibb.
• Sale of 800,313 s.f. Johnson & Johnson Management; sale of 920,000 s.f. on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Personal Products Campus.
• Leasing of 419,000 s.f. on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products.
• Build to suit lease of 322,526 s.f. for JOM Pharmaceutical Services; build to suit purchase of 430,000 s.f. facility for W.W. Grainger.
• Lease of 228,500 s.f. for Synnex Corporation; sale of 419,000 s.f. for Michelin Tire Corporation.
• Sale of Owens-Illinois 880,000 s.f. facility; sublease of 467,000 s.f. for Costco.
• Lease of 416,000 s.f. for The Sports Authority, Inc.; lease of 224,000 s.f. for Bunzl USA.
• Sale of 211,000 s.f. for Invesco.
• University of Hartford, BA – Mass Communications & New York University Graduate School of Real Estate
• Top producing Central NJ team at Cassidy/Turley (formerly Colliers) for 7 consecutive years.
• Member of SIOR and previous officer of NJ Chapter and of the Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA).
• CoStar Power Broker Award 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Overland Park, KS
Perth Ambry, NJ - November 1, 2011
Overland Park, KS
Carteret, NJ - April 20, 2009