About SIOR Report*
SIOR's dynamic quarterly magazine addresses the concerns of industrial and office real estate practitioners. Articles by industry experts focus on topics from the evolving paradigm in commercial real estate brokerage to effectively managing offices and technology. SIOR Report will reinforce your professionalism and give you the tools to excel in sales and leasing. You may request a complimentary copy before ordering your subscription.
Now SIOR Report is available in print, online, and mobile formats! Easily view the SIOR Report magazine on your computer or hand-held device.
*Formerly known as Professional Report
SIOR's quarterly magazines can currently be viewed in their digital formats. For specific articles or edition earlier than 2010, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To View all SIOR Report Issues Visit the Archive Here
To Submit Content:
Writing an article is a great way to demonstrate your expertise and gain recognition with your industry peers and colleagues. We make every effort to place articles that are relevant to the commercial real estate industry, and we encourage you to contribute.
To submit an article request, please fill out our SIOR Report Article Submission Form, review the terms of agreement, and submit your request, and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Read more about submitting an article here
- Articles are typically 700-1400 words.
- Submissions must be made in a Microsoft word file.
- Photos and graphs can be included with your submission, but must be sent as attachments, and not embedded in the document. Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi or higher, color preferred) and in a JPEG, TIFF or EPS format.
- Supply the article title, byline, bio of the author, picture of the author, and a brief outline or synopsis of the article.
- Exclusive submissions are preferred. If your article has already appeared in another publication, please indicate where and when it ran.
- We cannot guarantee placement in the SIOR Report magazine, and we reserve the right to make modifications to submitted content.
2016 SIOR SIOR Report Editorial Calendar
Q1 (Spring) Issue
Topics Due – November 13, 2015
Ad Insertion Orders Due - December 11, 2015
Materials Due – January 15, 2016
Publication Date – Late-March
Q2 (Summer) Issue
Topics Due – February 5
Ad Insertion Orders Due – March 4
Materials Due – April 8
Publication Date – Late-June
Q3 (Fall) Issue
Topics Due – May 6
Ad Insertion Orders Due – June 3
Materials Due – July 8
Publication Date – Late-September
Q4 (Winter) Issue
Topics Due – Aug. 1
Ad Insertion Orders Due – Sep. 2
Materials Due – Oct. 7
Publication Date – Late-December
REGULAR DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
- Chapter News: Reports and updates of SIOR Chapter events and announcements.
- Member News: Important member awards, company changes/promotions, or special announcements.
- Legislative Update: Legislative news relevant to the commercial real estate industry.
- Commercial Real Estate Index: Quarterly updates on the economic conditions and trends by each U.S. market.
- Young Professionals Corner: Trends, tips, and news about the industry written by SIOR Young Professionals.
- Top M2M Deals: The largest member to member deals reported each quarter are highlighted.
Advertise in the SIOR Report
Reach more than 4,000 SIOR members and industry professionals by placing an advertisement in the SIOR quarterly magazine. There are several ways to advertise:
- Print Ads
- Digital Magazine (Web) Ads
- Mobile Magazine App Ads
For complete information, view our advertising catalog by clicking here
To place an advertising order, download the current Advertising Contract.
For questions about advertising in SIOR Report magazine, contact Alexis Fermanis at email@example.com or 202.449.8226.
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION 4 Issues:
FREE for all SIOR Members
$35 for Additional Subscription for one Member/Candidate is included in dues
$45 for Non-Members within USA
$55 for Non-Member Addresses outside of USA
To order a subscription or for more information, click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.