SIOR Spring World Conference Mobile App Information
The SIOR 2012 Spring World Conference has gone mobile to create a first-rate, on-the-go experience for conference attendees!
SIOR has rolled out a new digital app that will replace the Program & Resources
guide. The printed program will no longer be distributed. We strongly encourage attendees to download the app prior to arriving on-site in Miami.
The mobile app provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your conference experience:
- The Dashboard (menu) will keep you organized with up-to-date information.
- Easily organize your schedule from the schedule of events with one click.
- View session descriptions and speaker bios.
- Alerts provide real time information communications from SIOR show organizers.
- The built-in Twitter feed allows you to follow and join-in on the conference conversation.
- Go directly to sponsor and exhibitor websites from the sponsor and exhibitor profiles.
- Keep track of sponsors and exhibitors you've visited on the exhibit hall floor and easily access exhibitor and sponsor marketing materials.
- Take pictures and share your experience with other app users.
- Connect with your colleagues with the Friends feature.
- And much more!
Please note: You must download the app from your mobile device. iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Users:
Get the app now by visiting the Apple store and searching on SIOR SWC, or click here
Get the app now by visiting the Google Play Store and searching on SIOR 2012, or click here
All Other Device Users:
Direct your mobile device's browser to http://m.core-apps.com/siorswc12
- If the conference you are attending is in a different time zone, ensure you switch your phone to the conference time zone in order for the calendars times to be accurate
- Adding meetings and sessions to your schedule is simple. When you tap on an event, simply tap on the star and the event will be added to your schedule within the app. To delete an event from your schedule within the app, simply tap the star a second time.Want to add the event to your device schedule? Within the event description, tap on "copy to my device calendar."
- Map selection is broken down by halls and levels. Tap on a highlighted conference room on a map and see a list of everything occurring in that room during the conference.
- Exhibitors and Sponsors are listed alphabetically. From an exhibitor or sponsor listing, you can make notes, indicate that you've visited that particular company, or remind yourself to visit a particular company. You can also view exhibitor and sponsor marketing handouts at the bottom of their listing.
- Events are listed by day and time. To scroll to the next day, use the arrow keys next to the date.
- Speakers can be viewed under the speaker tab and are also listed within the session descriptions found under the Program tab.
Want to ensure you are seen at the conference, whether you are attending or not? Now you can market yourself to members and conference attendees in a new way. By advertising on the conference mobile app, you are ensuring that you and your company are visible every time someone opens the app (which is often at a conference).
For more information, click here to view our comprehensive mobile app media kit
(go to Page 13). For more information, contact Alexis Fermanis, SIOR Director of Communication, at firstname.lastname@example.org